KOREA NATIONAL SAILING TEAM RECRUITING SAILING COACHES23 Sep 2022
Korea Sailing Federation wants to recruit coaches for the national sailing team. The areas of recruitment follow:
- 470 coach
- ILCA 7 coach
- ILCA 6 coach
- ILCA 4 coach (Female only)
- iQFoil coach
- 49er coach
■ Main tasks
• Guidance of the technical development of the sailors
• Arranging and coaching during domestic and overseas events including 19th Asian Games Hangzhou 2022 and Paris Olympics 2024.
• Collect, develop and share technical knowledge
• Develop and support the long term development plan of for national sailing team.
• Implement new coaching and sailing skills
• At least 2 years of national team experience or 3 years of coaching experience as professional coach
• Satisfactory technical knowledge
• A track record as a competitor and sailing coach
• Good communication skills
• Competence on group management and coordination
• Fluent English
• Full Time dedication on payroll
• No travel restrictions
• Ability to make regular report
■ Salary and other conditions
• According to the national sailing team coach payments standards.
• For details, please contact to KSAF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
■ Contract period
From 1st November 2022 to 30th September 2024
■ How to Apply:
• Please submit a CV to KSAF (email@example.com) by 30th September 2022.
• Sailing and coaching experience must be included in the CV.
• Applicants should write the name of class to apply correctly in the CV.
■ For further information please contact:
KSAF (Korea Sailing Federation)
T: +82-2-420-4390 (09:00-18:00, GMT+9)